It’s FEEL FRIDAY!
Here at Perky HQ keeping you Perky is our priority! We do this by providing the best boob tape on the market!
Our tape keeps you Perky all night due to its cotton breathable fibres and its intelligent thermal adhesive which gets stronger the longer it is worn!
But we also want to make sure that your boobs don’t just look Perky but are Perky health wise too! Breast cancer awareness is during the month of October and it’s great at reminding you to show your boobs a little TLC and get checking. However we want to make sure that you’re checking on the reg and if you’re using our Perky Pear breast lift & shape tape you can easily quickly check either before application or after! Here are a few of our FEEL FRIDAY tips that gets you checking your boobs whilst using our tape!
- Before applying Perky Pear Lift & Shape Tape we recommend cleansing the breast and chest area to ensure no products are on the skin in order for your tape to stick thoroughly. Whilst cleansing using a flat palm and go over the breast surface. Is it smooth, can you feel any lumps and bumps?
- When removing Perky Pear Lift & Shape Tape we recommend using an oil to help dissolve the adhesive. When removing the tape it is easier to push down onto the skin whilst pulling he tape away. You do this using a flat palm. Can you feel or see anything different?
- Once your tape has been removed we recommend exfoliating the area when you’re next in the shower to ensure all adhesive has been removed from the skin. Using a flat palm go over the whole of the breast surface. Check for any nipple changes or lumps.
Breast changes to look out for
See your GP if you notice any of the following changes:
- a change in the size, outline or shape of your breast
- a change in the look or feel of your skin, such as puckering or dimpling
- a new lump, thickening or bumpy area in one breast or armpit that is different from the same area on the other side
- nipple discharge that’s not milky
- bleeding from your nipple
- a moist, red area on your nipple that doesn’t heal easily
- any change in nipple position, such as your nipple being pulled in or pointing differently
- a rash on or around your nipple
- any discomfort or pain in one breast, particularly if it’s a new pain and doesn’t go away (although pain is only a symptom of breast cancer in rare cases)
These are just a few tips you can do whilst going through our application process but you dont have to be using our tape to check! Visit the NHS website for more tips on how to check your breasts: https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/womens-health/how-should-i-check-my-breasts/
I you find anything go and get it checked out by your GP. We’re also keeping your Friday Perky by giving you 15% off with code FEEL15
Shop our whole range of lift & shape tape here : https://perkypear.com/product-category/breast-lift-tape/
STAY PERKY X