UK JOB ROLES AVAILABLE:
Casual Fulfilment Assistant
(more than one position available)
Typical working hours
For this role typical hours are available between Monday to Friday and between 9.30am – 2.30pm.
Contract Terms: Casual Contract (Whereby no hours are set and workers will only be required to attend as and when required. Like wise there would be no mutual obligation for a worker to accept the work)
Location: Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0XA
Perky Pear is looking for a responsible Fulfilment Assistant to perform a variety of tasks. Duties include packing products, packing orders & assisting in daily office needs.
A successful fulfilment assistant should be able to follow instructions and complete work to a high standard.
- Packing products with our packaging team to a high standard
- Assist with stock checks and updating inventory levels.
- Maintain office is kept tidy and safe. Reporting any issues to senior management promptly.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
Our packaging centre is based in Cheadle Heath, Stockport Cheshire.
Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply